Wednesday, July 17, 2013

EPITHELIAL PRECANCEROUS LESIONS; Actinic Keratoses - Bowenoid Papulosis - Bowen Disease - Erythroplasia of Queyrat - Leukoplakia - Xeroderma Pigmentosum

EPITHELIAL PRECANCEROUS LESIONS

Actinic Keratoses
  1. Precanverous lesions on aspectrum from photodamaged skin to squamous cell carcinoma (SCC).
  2. Strongeste predictors of subsequent development not only of non-melanoma skin cancer but also melanoma.
  3. Risk factors include individual susceptibility, cumulative ultraviolet (UV) radiation exposure, immunosuppression, prior history of skin cancers, genetic syndromes.
  4. Long-term and cumulative(UV) radiation exposure is the most importante contributing factor for development of actinic keratoses (AKs).
  5. Risk of progression of AK to SCC varies from less than 1 % to 20 %
  6. AKs should be treated because their course is unpredictable, they are often symptomatic, and they can progress to SCC if untreated.
  7. Treatment methods include cryotherapy, topical agents, electrodesiccation and curettage, photodynamic therapy
               
Bowenoid Papulosis

Bowen Disease
(Squamous Cell Carcinoma in Situ

Erythroplasia of Queyrat

Leukoplakia

Xeroderma Pigmentosum?

3 comments:

  1. I was diagnosed with actinic keratosis three years ago after biopsy of red flaky spot on the upper side of my chin. I was prescribed Picato gel. After healing, red spot is still there. The dermatologist then did needle injections to rid of the blood vessels in the red spot but that didn't work. I have used about ten creams, including prescription creams like Elidel and Locoid 1 percent. They only have a temporary effect. I have been dealing with this ugly spot for nearly four years and worry that I'll get more, and if this one can't be cured, then I'll have to live with even more lesions.
    https://www.parkavedermatology.com/different-ways-to-treat-actinic-keratosis/

    ReplyDelete
  2. To know more about Chief Dr Lucky you can visit his website (https://chiefdrluckyherbaltherapy.wordpress.com/)

    A friend that suffered from Herpes and was cure with the help of this great herbal doctor (Chief Lucky) so i decided to contact him for help in getting rid of my families genital herpes virus 1/2 which i did and all i was told to provide was just some useful information and some materials used in preparation of the natural cure and that i did and now i am the happiest person on earth because i am writing this testimony of mine with joy and happiness in my heart to the whole world to know that natural remedy is real because i am a living testimony of Chief Lucky traditional herbal cure and i want you all to contact Chief Lucky via his email: chiefdrlucky@gmail.com or WhatsApp him +2348132777335 am sure he will help you too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Am really grateful and thankful for what Doctor Ehimare has done for me and my family. I Was having HERPES for good three years with no solution, the diseases almost took my life and because I was unable to work and I was also loosing lots of money for medication, but one faithful day when I went online, I met lots of testimonies about this great man so I decided to give it a try and to God be the glory he did it. he cured me of my diseases and am so happy and so pleased to Write about him today. if you need his help or you also want to get cured just the way I got mine, just him Doctor Ehimare  Whatsapp him ; +1 (267) 691-1087 or his email address drehimare3@gmail.com and get your healing. He has cure for other deadly diseases like Diabetes, Hiv/Aids, Hepatitis of all types and Cancer

    ReplyDelete